I bumped into the killer


I was living in Monterrey Mexico when this story took place. At that time, things were so bad security wise, that I would come back from work and just locked myself home and would not come out till next day for work. I was just there for a 3 month project. My building was an old building and there was no parking inside the building. There was a parking lot right across the street. So I managed to get a spot there and payed monthly. 


One day, I came home around the same hour I usually do. I was parking my car and was talking to my sister, so I stayed in the car for a couple minutes more. I finished my call and locked my car, as I was walking towards the red light I notice there is something going on, there was a lot of people moving fast, some looked as if they were trying to hide. The feeling of fear around me was so strong, it was contagious. I immediately felt the need to hide, but instead I started walking fast, as my building was just a few meters away. As I was rushing to my building I bumped into this guy, he was not tall or big, but intimidating, his face was filled with hate, I just stared at him half a second and then turned my head away and continued my way. I made it to my building´s entrance, and the security guard was looking at me with a blank expression. He opened the door for me and we both went in. I sat on one of the chairs and he asked me if I was ok. I looked at him and asked "what happened?" and then he told me. Right outside my building there is an ATM cubicle, and a man was shot multiple times inside the ATM, he was not robbed, apparently he was hiding from someone, and that someone found him. That someone, was the guy I bumped into. My doorman saw the whole thing, and when he saw I bumped into this guy, he was scared I was going to get shot. We then learned this guy was a drug dealer, a big one. 






Comments

  1. That is very scary! I am so glad you are ok and were not harmed! Thanks for posting this story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberly, it was quite scary. I'm glad you enjoyed this story, and hope you like the rest of them. Feel free to write, I love feedback. Cheers!

      Delete

Post a Comment